Available in Tungsten Grey or Magpul’s Flat Dark Earth
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. Please note which FFL will be receiving this item and their contact info in the “Order Notes” box during checkout. By not doing so will delay your order processing and shipping. Please provide the FFL Dealer’s shipping information in the “Ship to a different address” section.
STAINLESS STEEL BARREL
The Vengeance 15 is equipped with a custom made 14.5″ stainless steel barrel with a 1:7 twist. Stainless steel barrels are known for their outstanding accuracy and the Vengeance 15 is no exception. Chambered in .223 Wylde this barrel is made with tighter tolerances than the standard 5.56 NATO but will still handle the increased pressures of a NATO round allowing you to use either 5.56 NATO or .223 ammunition with increased accuracy. The barrel comes with a pinned and welded POF muzzle device to reduce recoil/muzzle rise and increase accurate follow up shots. The barrel complies with all ATF regulations regarding barrel length. The Vengeance 15 is a leader in accuracy; designed to shoot well under 1 MOA.
- Made from the same SS barrels that have won regional and national championships now in a 14.5″ length
- .223 Wylde Chambered for higher tolerances and greater accuracy
- ATF approved so no tax stamp needed
- POF muzzle device for faster and more accurate follow up shots
The Vengeance 15 comes with matched lower and upper receivers. These 7075 aluminum receivers are Cerakoted for the most extreme protection from chemical and physical wear while also reducing friction. Stop worrying about the possible degradation of your receivers from chemical corrosion and physical wear and rest assured that you have a rifle coated to withstand the worst you can throw at it. In addition to this the receivers are equipped with an accurizing tension screw which will keep your firearm snug, accurate, and functioning properly for years to come. In addition to the features to increase the accuracy and durability of the rifle, the lower has also been designed to utilize a short throw, ambidextrous selector switch. The short throw switch allows you to go from safe to fire in an instant. The upper receiver comes equipped with a forward assist as well as a dust cover, features often left off low quality ARs, to give your bolt added protection from the elements and the ability to assure your round is seated properly.
The lower and upper receivers are designed to match perfectly with each other and give years of reliable performance.
- Cerakoted for increased wear resistance and longer life
- Matched and tensed for increased stability and accuracy
- Ambidextrous, short throw selector switch for faster transitions from safe to fire
FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- Cleaner trigger break for more consistent shots
- Heat treated, hardened steel parts for longer life
- Increased hammer fall energy to eliminate light hammer strikes
BOLT CARRIER GROUP
The Vengeance 15 ships standard with a Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier group. Nickel-Boron coatings have increased hardness and chemical resistance properties as well as lowering the friction between parts. The Vengeance 15 BCG is designed to the high standards necessary for military full auto applications but comes with the added protection of Nickel-Boron not available in other BCGs. In addition to coating the BCG with Nickel-Boron the bolt is also shot peened which increases the stress tolerance of the metal by up to 1000%. You can count on this bolt carrier group to last.
- Nickel-Boron coating increases the life of BCG up to 5x standard carriers as well as less fouling and easier cleaning
- Shot peened to increase the stress tolerance of the metal
- Magnetic Particle Inspected to eliminate even microscopic blemishes
- Engineered to meet and exceed military full auto specifications
- Hardened gas key is staked per military specifications for increased reliability.Want to know the story behind the model and more? Just follow this link.
Note: Optic and mount not included with purchase.
|Gas System||Mid Length Direct Impingement|
|Barrel||Custom made, hand fitted, 14.5″ Stainless Steel, 1-7 twist barrel with muzzle device pinned and welded|
|Lower||7075 Aluminum Cerakoted Lower with Accurizing Screw
|Upper||7075 Aluminum Cerakoted Upper|
|Bolt Carrier Group||Nickel-Boron coated full auto BCG with staked gas key|
|Buffer||OGA Tungsten H2 weight
|Handguard||Free Float Custom Cerakoted M Lok Handguard|
|Buttstock||Magpul CTR Carbine Stock|
|Pistol Grip||Magpul MOE AR Grip|